|Display Type||Wide-Gamut LED|
|Power||50 / 60 Hz|
|Pixel Pitch||0.155 x 0.155 mm|
|Pixel Pitch (mm)||0.155 x 0.155 mm|
|Aspect Ratio||16:9 aspect ratio|
|Viewing Angle||178 Degree, 178 Degree|
|Smart Contrast Ratio||1450:1|
|With Stand Weight||10.3 kg|
|Without Stand (WxHxD)||6.8 kg|
The ColorEdge CG2700X is one of the flagship models for the latest generation of ColorEdge color management monitors. It features HDR gamma support, USB Type-C connectivity, a built-in calibration sensor, and a new cabinet design.Important Features CG2700X
- The ColorEdge CG2700X displays at 4K UHD (3840 x 2160) resolution, which is four times the size of Full HD.
- The remarkable detail ensures that high resolution content is displayed crisply.
- The 27-inch screen provides ample space for displaying 4K content natively or Full HD content in full with enough space to show toolbars, palettes, and other windows or applications.
- This makes the monitor versatile for video editing, 3DCG creation, game development, photography, and other creative fields.
- The ColorEdge CG2700X features USB Type-C connectivity that allows you to display video, transmit USB signals, and supply power to a connected device such as a tablet or notebook PC.
- This convenient multi-purpose connectivity makes it faster and easier to connect when moving between workstations or working remotely.
- The ColorEdge CG2700X reliably charges a MacBook Pro or other high-end laptops with 94 W power delivery.
- This eliminates the need for a laptop''''s bulky power supply unit, freeing up space in your bag and on the desk.
- The ColorEdge CG2700X''''s built-in sensor can be set to calibrate the monitor automatically at designated times.
- This eliminates the need for a third-party calibration device and ensures your screen stays color-accurate.
- It allows you to schedule automatic recalibration, calibrate all color modes simultaneously, and conduct correlation with external sensors to match the studio''''s internal color management framework.
- It also covers almost the entire ISO-coated and US web-coated CMYK color spaces used in printing.
- The ColorEdge CG2700X features a high brightness level of 500 cd/m2.
This ensures professional creators can reliably display HDR content for editing and color grading.
The CG Series is equipped with a retardation film which allows tones to retain their depth even when viewed from an angle.
The ColorEdge CG2700X takes a mere 3 minutes.
The color and brightness of an LCD monitor can shift due to changes in ambient temperature and the temperature of the monitor itself.
ColorEdge CG Series monitors are equipped with a temperature sensor for accurately measuring the temperature inside the monitor, as well as estimating the temperature of the surrounding environment.
The ColorEdge CG2700X''''s sleek, new design incorporates punched metal on the back side that allows for more airflow, keeping the monitor cool without a noisy fan.
The CG Series comes bundled with a shading hood that effectively prevents glare on the monitor''''s screen caused by ambient lighting.
The ColorEdge CG2700X''''s shading hood is newly designed and attaches to the monitor magnetically.
This allows the users to attach the hood quickly and easily without needing to connect separate parts.
The monitor comes with a versatile stand that offers height, tilt, and swivel adjustments as well as portrait display.
The stand is also equipped with a quick release that allows you to easily remove the screen from the stand with one touch.
The HDMI input also offers direct connection with digital cameras.
Two USB upstream ports allow two computers to be connected at once so it is not necessary to reconnect the USB cable when using the ColorNavigator 6 software and switching between computers.
- Delivery Time: 1-2 Weeks
- Packaging Details: Corrugated Box